Lately I've gotten in to nail polish, maybe because I have lots of free time. One of my great friends pointed me to Juelp, a company that makes really nice polish. They have a monthly subscritption, where you get their polish mailed to you.
Well there is no way I could take $20 out of my budget a month for fancy nail polish, but this awesome friend of mine also gave me a promo code to get the first month for $.01! And my box came in the mail today, here's what I got:
The colors are Morgan, Blake and Claire. Each is valued at $14.00. Can't wait to try them!
Anyone interested in subscribing should click here, and if you happen to be a friend of mine, contact me for the super secret promo code.
I'm on a roll with the bargains today, because I also managed to snag a $30 Groupon for sushi with a $10 off coupon, so I got it for only $5!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment