I just made this for dinner and it turned out exponentially more delicious than I thought it would. So I'm going to share the recipe (that I just made up).
Ingredients:
1/2 of a medium sized zucchini, sliced
1/2 of a small onion, sliced
1 clove garlic, chopped
1 egg
ginger
pepper
seasoned salt
1-2 tbsp. oil of choice, I use canola
1 package ramen, I prefer Maruchan brand.
Directions:
1. In a large fry pan heat oil. Saute zucchini, onion and garlic with a sprinkle of ginger and pepper. When the vegetables are not quite as done as you like them, shove them to one side of pan.
2. On the empty half of the fry pan, fry one egg. If nessecary to prevent egg from sticking, add a little more oil first. Sprinkle with seasoned salt while frying.
3. In a medium saucepan, cook 1 package ramen in boiling water for 3 minutes. Drain. Stir in about 1/2 of the ramen seasoning packet.
4. Put it all in a bowl and enjoy!
No comments:
Post a Comment