My job at Macy's has been giving me very little hours. As in 8 in the past two weeks. Very frustrating. They say the reason is orders from above telling them none of us seasonals can have hours. Last week when they got permission for some hours, they called me first though. So that's good I guess.
Will is lonely and misses his friends. The one friend he thought he made at the game store turned out to be impossible to get a hold of. He worked at Target, so Will kept going there to try and catch him, until he asked about him and found out that the guy got fired for stealing.
I am trying to get everyone to come down for his birthday (the 6th) on the 10th.
So I spend my free time playing Aywas and Wajas, watching tv, reading, crocheting and cooking. I made the most delicious banana bread this week. I will make a post about my latest crochet project when I finish it.
My cat is very happy. And soft. And pretty.
That's all for now, ta-ta.
No comments:
Post a Comment