Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Nail Polish Fairy Strikes Again!

So there is this website called Copious, where you can buy and sell things, mostly jewelry, makeup, clothing, etc., and if I invite you via facebook, you can get a free $10 credit towards anything on the site.

I used my credit to buy this:


It is Kleancolor's What Girls Really Talk About Glitter Nail Lacquer Mini Collection, and includes the following six mini nail polishes, from left to right: Black Out, V.I.P., Kiss Goodbye, Grand Finale, Carat and Peaceful Heart. 

I tried each one on top of my blue and yellow Julep polish from last week:

V.I.P, a medium density red glitter. I really like this one. 

Kiss Goodbye, a tiny and dense rainbow glitter. 

 Grand Finale, long and stringy silver glitter.

 Carat, a fine gold and silver glitter. Looks really nice on top of my Julep Blake.

Peaceful Heart, a low density green glitter with hearts, but I couldn't actually get any of the hearts out of the bottle and onto my nail.


Sadly the sixth one, Black Out, is incredibly thick and goopy and did not apply well to my nail at all. It is a black polish with fine silver glitter and larger silver glitter.


If any of my Facebook friends are interested in the $10 credit, let me know and I can send you one! If you are not my facebook friend, leave your email and I can invite you that way. But if you sign up on Copious.com without an invite, you won't get that $10.

It's free to sell things on Copious, so I have also put a few things of my own up. Hopefully today I will get around to adding some more earrings and things I have made. Here's a link.


No comments:

Post a Comment